Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Counter Cafe and the BEST POST EVER

OH COUNTER CAFE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN!

Check this shit out.


OH YOU FINNNEEEEEE ASS PIECE OF BACON.
WHAT YOU UP TO? OH, BEING DEVOURED BY ME?? SHIT THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!

AND THEN LOOK.

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL, BUT I'M SITTING ON A FLOATY THING IN SOME WATER AND SHEIT.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIT.

AND WHAT'S THIS??

A BOAT FULL OF MUTHA FUCKING PIRATES?!?!?!

YA DAMN FUCKING RIGHT IT IS.


TOOT TOOT MUTHA FUCKAS.

They asked me to take a photo and I made them all say "ARRRR".

The Counter Cafe is mean as. It has the best coffees in town, and it sells the best food and it's pretty cheap.

I bought 3 flat whites and it added up to six60 which was pretty special.


Then I went to a store and they sold this.


2 comments: