Monday, April 9, 2012

Knob gobblers

I just picked up a magazine called Loud and Quiet and I noticed something.


I have been walking around aimlessly some days and I really needed to find out what to do in London. There is so much stuff on it's hard to know which stuff to do, so I thought I should read some local publications to see what's happening.

Loud and Quiet is a music based street rag. An "Alternative music tabloid" as it calls itself on the cover.

So I was flicking through and I started to notice something about the band pictures. They are all kind of.... similar.... So I went through and took a picture of every single band promo picture.

Here they are - tell me what you think.



























AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SERIOUS. MUSICIANS. The best picture is of Cliff Richard- that guy has his shit together.

I actually titled the Photo album "Knob Gobblers".
I mean, compare those with these from Aotearoa.


Ahhhhhhhhh. Delightful! It's like life is actually exciting again!

New Zealand I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment